Sonja's Dublin

Monday, February 13, 2006

Weekend Update

Went into 3G to look for the Mac Mini. They sell them there, but they are € 639,00 *gasp*. They *did* have Mac Minis for € 350,00 a while ago but they don't sell them any more. Damn. Missed that offer. And I can't afford € 639,00 now. Looks like I will have to wait for my dad's hand-me-down *lookssad*. Took the kids to the cinema yesterday - "Chicken Little" - quite funny. But the noise level in the cinema... And Tess was scared a few times, but afterwards absolutely loved the experience. It was her first time in the cinema. I should really do it more often... But it's an expensive day out - 2 children, 1 adult = € 18,00 and it doesn't stop at the tickets but there was also popcorn and icecream for € 6,00. Ah well, but it is worth seeing the children so excited and happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home